huayuliang 发表于 2011-7-31 23:04:14

300美元的示波器【限时特供】,参数自己看内容。

$300 Digital Oscilloscope

I can’t vouch for this oscilloscope because I have not tried it, but at $300, I’m impressed by its feature set.
When I was an engineer in the 1980s an oscilloscope that could do all this cost thousands of dollars.

These newest instruments achieved the quality, speed and functionality of world leading brands, yet sold for the fraction of the price.
ADS series of oscilloscope feature 25 – 300 MHz bandwidth, 2- 4 channels with a 500M – 2GSa/s sample rates as well as a 7 inch color
TFT-LCD screen. Models marked with the letter M in the model number offer huge amounts of memory up to 10Mpts. All devices in the series
come with USB and some with the additional LAN interfaces, allowing control of the device from the PC, as well easy flash storage support.

32 Automatic measurements functions don’t just make these devices smart but also functional. For example, these oscilloscopes can
detect the peak and average values of a waveform and store as much as 5000 waveform points on each channel. Besides peak and average the
list of automatic measurement functions includes: Vpp, Vmax, Vmin, Vamp, Vtop, Vbase, Cmean, Mean, Vrms, Crms, ROVShoot, FOVShoot,
RPREShoot, FPREShoot, Freq, Period, Rise time, Fall Time, +Width, -Width, +Duty, – Duty, BWid, Phase, FRR, FRF, FFR, FFF, LRR, LRF, LFR and
LFF.

These smart oscilloscopes could be utilized for electronic circuit debugging, design and manufacturing, maintenance and testing,
circuit testing, education and training. More information can be found at www.tmatlantic.com

用的是Easyscope 软件。。。到底是哪儿产的?

gzhuli 发表于 2011-7-31 23:46:16

300美元不便宜啊,普源安泰信不都是这个价么?

huayuliang 发表于 2011-8-1 00:20:18

俺就怀疑呢。。“用的是Easyscope软件”,这是安泰信用的。

storeinfinity 发表于 2011-8-8 17:48:26

早先在网上看EEV的博客,大卫就说过普源山寨的事情,这个信息我在Make的博客也看见了,也有些人在讨论,国内目前低成本示波器还真是这个价位,国外论坛里反映说一些俄罗斯品牌在国内的代工能卖到那个价,用的就是easyscope。还有人戏说找到中国供应商还能找到200美元的。妖孽啊!
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 300美元的示波器【限时特供】,参数自己看内容。